Java Full stack developer
For our customer in Karlskrona, we are looking for Java Full stack developers.
The customer is strengthening its capabilities to drive the development of its leading and future Business Support Systems.
Responsibilities will include full stack Java development in a highly complex system environment. You will work agile in a team of developers and tasks will include both front and backend development.
• Develop primarily user-facing features and interfaces through the whole product lifecycle, from early definition and analysis to test and custom installation.
• Transform internal data models into human-friendly information handling
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is properly validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members, typically interactions designers and other developers, as well as stakeholders
• Stay informed of advances in interactive techniques, technologies, and methods, and adapting to rapidly evolving industry space
• Experience from working in large complex systems.
• 3+ years of industry work experience in front-end development including proven experience with different graphical and user interaction deliverables
• 3+ years experience of working with Java backend solutions
• Experiences of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Experience of working in Agile environments,
• HTML/CSS knowledge and found understanding of web development,
• Strong and clear communicator both internally and externally,
• Previous experience of working with Business Support Systems (BSS)