iSun AG specializes in business, data processing, web development, and design. We are building advanced, reliable, secure products with a great customer experience for the users. We always keep close cooperation with our clients to ensure long-lasting relationships. Our team is growing and we are looking for Java Engineer.
- Enhance micro-services on Spring Boot;
- Engineer micro-service;
- Performance profiling and optimizations;
- Develop high-load and high-efficiency algorithms to deal with real-time data;
- Take part in on-call shift rotations.
Mandatory development skills:
- Java 11 + experience;
- Experience with JAVA more than 5 years;
- Strong understanding of Java - Collections Framework;
- Java concurrency and Reactor;
- Spring Framework, experience not less than 5 years;
- Spring Boot 2.4;
- Spring Cloud;
- Brotobuf. AVRO hand-on experience;
- Experience working with JPA/Hibernate and Jooq;
- Understanding of Groovy and meta-programming;
- Swagger and API documentations;
- Experience of designing REST interfaces and WebSockets APIs;
- Experience of working with JWT and claims;
- Experience with Kafka and KStreams;
- Gradle (groovy/kotlin DSL);
- Docker and Docker-Compose hands-on experience;
- Experience with HELM and Kubernetes;
- Spock and Junit.
Preferable development skills:
- Understanding of DTLs like Ethereum or NODEOS;
- NPM and Node;
- Experience with Azure DevOps;
- Google Cloud;
- Hikari Consul and Vault;
- Understanding of Service Mesh;
- Big O principles;
- Consensus and quorum algorithms.
- Work in young and successfully growing Fintech company;
- Office location in the city center;
- Possibility to initiate and implement solutions;
- Interesting experience and growth;
- Salary, depending on your experience (4100 – 7400 EUR before taxes).