Java E-Commerce Back-End Developer
We are hiring!
E-Commerce Back-End Developer
As a Back-End Developer, you will develop Java based solutions for the new Website and e-Commerce platform of Festo.
Based on agile principles the development is done in cycles always including code optimisation, bug fixing and basic operations.
As a team member, you will be encouraged to seek for knowledge, support your teammates and collaborate with further development teams.
What do we expect:
- Good knowledge of Java Spring MVC Web Applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment using Ant, Maven, Git, JUnit, IntelliJ, Jenkins, SonarQube, Upsource
- Familiar with using Git
- Strong customer orientation, ability to work independently and acting as a team member
- Creativity and courage to bring in and develop your own ideas
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable qualification
- Hands-on experience with SAP Commerce (hybris)
- Hands-on experience with common content management systems (e.g. FirstSpirit)
- Experience with Soapful/Restful APIs
Your daily work day will look like:
- Enhancing a state-of-the-art e-Business platform through analysis, conception and implementation of technical solutions with a focus on Java for e-Commerce
- Responsibility for the continuous development, approval and deployment processes of web applications in an agile, international environment
- Collaboration with internal and external development partners
- Interfacing between design, wireframing and implementation in code and templates
What should you expect:
Receive remuneration package and also:
- Deepen technical competencies while working in global teams
- Extensive introductory training in Lithuania and Germany
- Opportunity to improve foreign language knowledge when communicating with colleagues from other Festo branches
- If necessary, a possibility to work some time remotely
- Support and mentoring from a leader, working under the Leadership Culture principles
- Friendly and flexible rules for home office
- Convenient, up-to-date and employee-oriented work environment