Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
Cognizant is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies in the world with massive plans for Europe in the coming years.
- To implement new features, extend existing features, and improve the current codebase;
- To write structured, secure, well-documented, and tested code;
- To participate in code reviews of colleges and help distribute the knowledge;
- To take part in the design of new features;
- You help answer complex questions from customers about the software.
For success you need:
- Experience in writing secure and well-structured code with common Java libraries like Spring, JPA (Hibernate), and Java servlets;
- Experience in databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP services, Swagger;
- Experience in other common industry technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, Git, Gradle, and Maven;
- Experience in front-end technologies such as React (or Angular) would be a plus;
- Experience in Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP) would be a plus;
- Fluent communication in English;
- Understanding of Agile processes.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a g global organization;
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy);
- Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities, and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time);
- Attractive salary (2100-4700 eur/mon. gross) depending on competencies you have.
Currently, all interviews and onboarding are done online as all of the Cognizant employees are working from home.