iOS native senior developer
Our Client - FrontIT is a boutique software development and IT consultancy company, located in Vilnius, Lithuania, and servicing highly demanding clients in Scandinavia.
For our client we are searching for a talented iOS native senior developer to join growing team in Vilnius office.
From you we would expect:
- Participate in all stages of the project together with project manager(s) and the Client.
- Work closely with designers, front-end developers and quality assurance specialists in
a fast-paced, iterative driven environment.
- Take the initiative in identifying and sharing new approaches with the product team
- Work in a team of young, professional and passionate people.
We are offering:
- Work with experienced professionals in supportive team.
- Non-hierarchical, significantly liberal and democratic organization.
- Scandinavian mindset and environment.
- Occasional trips to Scandinavia.
- Pursuit for highest quality in every detail we do.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career.
- Fully paid qualification courses and industry events.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Possibility to work from home.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development.
- Knowledge of latest advancements in iOS (frameworks, tools, third-party libraries).
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
- Detailedness, responsibility, passion for your work.
- Open mindset for development methodologies and technologies.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Foosball tolerance ;)