Infrastructure (Linux) Administrator
Behalf of our well known client, we are looking for Infrastructure (Linux) Administrator.
Duration: ASAP – June, Full FTE, 12 months contract with extension possibility.
Location: Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn
Job responsibilities include:
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 5 years
- In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, Solaris, etc.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Knowledge of the SWIFT Alliance Access Applications would be beneficial
- Ability to work out of working hours including weekends (some changes on SWIFT can be performed out of working hours only)
- Knowledge and experience with Monitoring systems (Zabbix, WhatsUp Gold etc.)
- Knowledge of VMWare and SAN management
- Knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages (experience with Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting)
- Experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables etc.
- Must have a strong grasp of computer security and Networks (i.e. firewalls, intrusion detection systems, load balancers etc.)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills