Infrastructure Engineer - Identity Management
For our client, we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work with identity management, participating in the daily work to deliver a high-quality service to customers. There are large transformation projects where Microsoft cloud security and IBM ISIM management components are the foundation for our customers' future high-end cloud security and management platform. You will be tasked with the following:
• Identity Management-related operations and maintenance
• Able to perform the typical tasks of an operations engineer, including:
- Installation and configuration
- Software and system administration
- Monitoring and analysis of monitoring statistics
- Change implementation
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Process execution tasks
• Interact with developers, other operations engineers, and technical architects to support the analysis and design of feature requests and integrations between Infrastructure services and other systems/applications.
• Assist with performing technical qualifications of new requests in collaboration with developers.
• Take responsibility for competence sharing within the team for continuous competence development.
• Take responsibility for the overall quality of all delivered work, and takes an active role in the ensuring the stability and performance of the system.
• Able to autonomously perform root cause analysis, support tasks or general configuration and optimization of the system.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Knowledge and experience in identity and Access management technology, including tools like MS FIM, IBIM ISIM, Azure AD, SAML etc..
- Experience in Infrastructure, preferably from larger installations and familiar with the AD and IBM components.
- Fluent in English
- Communicative and knowledgeable engineer