HR and Administration Director
IT company, the leader in represented field, is looking for motivated, experienced, and hands-on HR and
• Work closely with the leadership team to help drive the company's transformation by advising,
coaching, counseling, and applying best HR practices and methods.
• Collaborate with the senior leadership team to understand the organization's goals and strategy
related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
• Drive best practices and talent acquisition methods to attract and hire strong talents with a
• Help the management team to restructure / optimize the company’s org chart with new roles,
by promoting employees and advise on needed changes. Help a selected group of people who
are transitioning within the company or growing into new and larger roles with more
• Support the implementation of a bottom-up driven corporate culture process. Support and
communicate the agreed core values.
• Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and
surveys to support the organization's human resource compliance and business strategy needs.
• Administer human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and
leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management;
productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; training and
• Maintain and develop knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new
technologies in human resources, talent management, labor law; apply this knowledge to
communicate changes in policies, practice, and resources to upper management.
• Foster company wide educational activities and the model of a learning organization, by
encouraging employees to share knowledge, best practices and experiences.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• At least 3 to 5 years of human resource management experience in the IT/FinTech or related
• Significant experience in full cycle recruiting, including international talents. IT or
related positions recruiting experience is a must.
• Quick learner, self-starter, curious personality, able to quickly adapt to changes and work in a
• The ability to counsel, motivate, and guide senior management and the rest of the team to
accomplish an organization's goals and objectives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Interpersonal skills to effectively manage, interact, negotiate, and communicate with
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills that ensure successful human resources
• Time management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Attractive salary package from starting from 2900 to 4100 Eur Gross.
• Compelling stock options plus potential very attractive coin/token offerings.
• International team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help you succeed and push
• Flexibility in terms of location. Mix of work from home and our new shiny offices at BLC2 at the
heart of Kaunas plus office in Vilnius.
• Flexible working hours concept, training sessions and teamwork-based company culture.