ADDENDUM- founded by IT and Telco Professionals focusing on High Value Added Solutions. Company’s Experts have more than 15 Years of Experience by facilitating disruptive Innovations in the Intersection between IT and Telecommunications. ADDENDUM is currently looking for Hadoop developer to join a growing team.
About the role:
- Install, configure and maintain #enterprise #Hadoop environment;
- Loading #data from different data-sets and deciding on which file format is efficient for a task;
- Understanding the requirements of input to output transformations;
- Defining Hadoop #JobFlows;
- Build distributed, reliable and scalable data #pipelines to ingest and process data in real-time;
- Managing Hadoop #jobs using scheduler;
- Reviewing and managing Hadoop log files;
- Design and implement column family schemes of #Hive and #HBase within HDFS;
- Assign schemes and create Hive tables;
- Develop efficient pig and hive #scripts with joins on data-sets using various techniques;
- Assess the quality of data-sets for a Hadoop #DataLake;
- Apply different HDFS formats and structure like Parquet, Avro, etc. to speed up analytics;
- Build new Hadoop #clusters;
- Maintain the privacy and security of Hadoop clusters;
- Fine tune Hadoop applications for high #performance and throughput.
- Troubleshoot and debug any Hadoop ecosystem run-time issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in #ComputerScience, Engineering, or related field, a Master’s degree preferred;
- 2+ years of #experience in design, development and support of Hadoop solutions;
- The most obvious, knowledge of #Hadoop ecosystem and its components –HBase, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie;
- Experience with #BigData Technologies such as Hadoop, Scala, Spark, Hive, Impala;
- Experience with development or large-scale production of the Hadoop ecosystem;
- Good knowledge of concurrency and multi-threading concepts;
- Basic knowledge of popular #ETL tools like BODS, Talend etc;
- Know-how on basic #Linux administration would be an advantage;
- Must be an innovative thinker and passionate in their pursuit of world-class data technology-enabled business solutions;
- Fluent English language skills.
10 Reasons to Join:
1. People come first. What's Important to You, Is Important to Us.
We encourage Culture that inspires You to be Your best. It's a Place where People feel free to exchange of Ideas, respect the Rights and Differences of others.
2. A Culture built on Collaboration and Innovation.
The only constant thing is Change. We adopt new Methods, Processes and Tools in our everyday Life to keep Our Competitiveness in front. Change without Collaboration isn't that easy. But with a brave Team and support from each other We implement these changes seamlessly.
3. Great benefits and competitive salaries.
One may think - if I work harder I must be paid accordingly. We agree! Everybody deserves a decent salary. But if You are over performing professional You may expect extra Rewards and Benefits.
4. This will be Your Life Changing Experience.
No matter if it's a first time ever Job or continuous Career - Your Experience at ADDENDUM will be a Life Changing Experience. You'll learn lot's of new things, meet wonderful People, explore Telecommunications Industry and Exploit all of You in Technologies. And this will shape You for a better You.
5. Lot's of learning and professional development opportunities.
At ADDENDUM We foster Talents to learn and certify their Knowledge. Want to dig deeper in your field of Expertise? Or maybe want to get some parallel Knowledge for broader Understanding? It's all here, just make a Wish.
6. A powerful Network of talented Professionals.
Networking is important. Expect to find new Friends, Peers in Your field of Expertise and People with alike Interests. Be open and Your Network will grow faster than You think.
7. Knowledge You'll gain may lead You all Your Life.
Communication - was, is and we believe will be the most important thing for People Interaction. At ADDENDUM You'll gain in-depth Knowledge within Telecommunications Domain. And that Knowledge may go along with Your Career for all Your Life.
8. Empowering Balance of Freedom and Responsibility.
We think it's extremely important to give Professionals the right Amount of Freedom and Responsibility. And You know what - Our People love it. Ask Anyone in this Company and You'll find out this is what drives Our Culture.
9. No corporate B.S. We mean it!
It's like a Family. You follow Your common sense and are accountable for personal behavior. We will never put a ton of Rules to get You grounded. Feel free to create and inspire other People.
10. We work hard. We play hard.
Balance in Life is important to Us. We believe it's important to You as well. Sometimes Project Deadlines are super challenging and We must keep up to deliver Results for Our Clients. But We never forget to reward Ourselves. And that's what keeps Us going!