Full Stack Developer (Python + Angular)
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, with key expertise in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, and Pharmacovigilance. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan, and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia, and the former CIS region.
Biomapas is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to support our IT team in Lithuania or remotely.
• Development and maintenance of backend services, frontend applications, and infrastructure;
• Create and test integration between backend, frontend, and infrastructure domain;
• Write automated tests and documentation for new or updated projects;
• Embracing good code practices that include – Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, Docker, Serverless, Cloud-native, Microservices, etc.;
• Writing backend and infrastructure code in Python.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, mathematics, or related field;
• Fluent written and spoken English;
• 1-5 years experience with backend systems development and maintenance;
• Programming skills, knowledge in Git and Agile methodology;
• Understanding in backend and frontend domains and how they communicate;
• Knowledge in Cloud Computing (AWS preferred);
• Ability to write clean and structured code;
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate the initiative to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion.
In Biomapas, you will find a supportive work environment with a guarantee for professional and personal development, as well as a competitive salary, benefits, and many more initiatives that will make your daily office life comfortable