This assignment expired 2 months ago
Full Stack Developer (Java/Python)
Exacaster is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join the team! It’s a great opportunity for experienced developers willing to increase their knowledge about Big Data and explore challenges of Analytical/AI SaaS product development.
You will work with one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40+ million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the EU, USA, Central and South America.
What projects are waiting for you right now?
- You will strengthen the Retail & E-commerce Solutions team consisting of Data Scientists and will help them solve the engineering challenges related to providing personalization solutions at scale;
- You will work in an autonomous team directing its own work, in a friendly yet challenging atmosphere.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of experience in programming frontend to backend;
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field;
- Solid Python or Java knowledge;
- Initiative and thirst for more knowledge;
- Good communication & teamwork skills.
Bonus points if you:
- Have extensive experience in functional programming;
- Have experience with Big Data or Machine learning projects, microservices architecture;
- Have experience with e-commerce;
- Have experience in automated testing, containerized deployment and API development.
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience with bonuses based on performance;
- Personal learning budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying new things;
- An opportunity to reinvent how personalization works;
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk over a coffee. :) Send us an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.