Full-stack developer (C# and Angular)
Trackforce is looking for a Full stack developer.
If you have a critical thinking;
would love to share your knowledge;
want to make an impact,
– this is the best company to be in.
The company has its own product and right now is in a development phase. The product already has its clients, which are worldwide. The company is pretty young, there is no bureaucracy in decision making. And at the same time, there is a financial stability.
Here is a place, where you have time to gain the knowledge you need to become a professional. You are trusted and you can make an impact on the companies’ future.
We would like you to:
- excellent knowledge of single page application development (preferably Angular);
- great .Net framework knowledge (or willingness to learn it if you are coming from front-end background);
- have experience with unit testing and code reviews;
- great knowledge of architectural and design patterns;
- demonstrable written and spoken English proficiency.
Great if you also have:
- experience with deployment automation, monitoring solutions and Linux;
- experience with MongoDB or other “no SQL” databases;
- a knack for algorithms, data structures or multithreaded programming.
You will have to:
- create, design and implement solutions for business problems;
- write code, unit test it and run code reviews;
- teach other developers and be a “go-to” person when it comes to front-end matters;
- be responsible for a full lifecycle of application (from design/architecture to operations in production);
- work with these technologies – Angular 6, Typescript, Webpack 4, .Net 4.7.1, .Net core 2.1, Node.js, MongoDB, Ms SQL, Jenkins, ELK stack, Docker or anything else that helps to solve the problem;
- very serious chess championship!
What are your benefits from all this?
- Small company where you will feel the impact of your decisions;
- Work with new features and a low amount of support for existing solutions;
- High degree of autonomy – you will be able to shape things around you;
- We unit test and code review. We automate our deployments and monitor what’s happening in our production;
- High caliber colleagues you can learn from. We like to understand how frameworks work, and not just use the API;
- Fast growing business with ample career opportunities;
- Competitive salary, parking space, leisure zone, knowledge sharing, and other usual stuff;
- An interesting business domain which provides hard to solve development challenges.