Frontend (React) Software Engineer
Advantes Technologies is a technology and investment company, that implements highly scalable cloud systems and provides management services. Currently, we have invested in the leading accounting, finance, and business management systems provider in Lithuania RIVILE. Together with RIVILE we are building a new cloud SAAS product ERP system to break into the international market.
We invite Frontend (React) Software Engineer to join our team.
Join us if you really need and can build a scalable product for tens of thousands of companies and individuals, join us if you want to leave a footprint in our society.
About the role
• Development of a new market-leading product which will be used internationally
• Employ the best development and deployment practices to build secure, stable, and scalable web product using React with Java support from the backend.
• Build modern front-end solution with complex forms, reusable components and libraries.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of proposed UI/UX designs.
• Recommend and participate in evaluating and introducing new concepts and system solutions to build future-proof products.
• Write unit, functional, and integration tests, contribute to improving the system performance and scalability.
• Participate in agile software development projects and Scrum activities from sprint planning to retrospectives.
• No corporate workflows
• Real work, real results, real self-actualization
• Pride – you will see your product in many companies monitors, tablets, and phones
• Respect of individual opinion while working on team consensus
• Trainings / conferences / self-improvement
• Flexible workplace Vilnius / Kaunas / from home
• Market level salary, the bonus system
• Experience - at least 3 years
• Good skills in React application performance optimization / profiling
• Used in practice styling frameworks (styled-components, SASS)
• Experience with front-end architecture, packing, best practices, dev process
• Understanding of web security, routing, DOM, Redux
• Understanding REST API and GraphQL concepts
• Preferably some back-end application and database development experience
• Good communication skills in English
• Background in ERP systems would make you stand out