This assignment expired 6 months ago
WEB Front End developer - Team Lead
We are looking for Team Lead Web (Front-End) Developer in Kaunas. As a lead of IT team you will be responsible for a fluent front-end web development projects for the end-users.
- Development of a mix of low-volume intranet web applications and internet web/mobile apps for the end-users. This dichotomy will require creation of both:
- Dense, desktop-like web UIs for professional workstations using dedicated widgets;
- Fluid, mobile-ready web UIs for non-technical end-users using appropriate frameworks.
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology (preferably as 'Scrum Master');
- Ability to semi-autonomously coordinate day-to-day activities of a front-end web development team;
- Strong verbal & written technical English.
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Visual Studio, SVN, DevExpress MVC, responsive design, Bootstrap, PostgreSQL / SQL Server;
- Experience with hybrid mobile/desktop HTML+JS app frameworks (e.g. Cordova, Sencha);
- Familiarity with data visualization libraries (e.g. Google Charts, D3).
- Building up the team and absorbing the existing codebase;
- Establishing interactions with resident Agile players and foreign stakeholders.
- The opportunity to grow in your field in an international company;
- The opportunity to develop innovative technological upgrades and see how they grow;
- The possibility to create and lead your team;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive salary.
We are a team with challenging goals.