This assignment expired 4 months ago
Front-end developer (React)
Norwegian company Sensio (https://sensio.no/) is looking for Front-end developers joining Vilnius branch, which currently consist of three developers (where two works on-site). There is a modern office with a lunch restaurant and a café.
The developers we’re looking for should have an interest of smart house technology and IoT. All communications (chat, email and conference calls) with the Norwegian headquarters are in English, so speaking and writing English well is a requirement. Being independent and able to work in a team is important to us, also being proactive with regards to tasks and improvements. In our work environment people are welcome to ask questions to figure out the needs to solve complex problems. An analytic problem solver and passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience with responsive design and cross-browser development and compatibility experience.
If you are:
- Interested in smart house technologies and loT;
- Able to speak and write in English;
- Independent and able to work in a team;
- Proactive thinking approach;
- You worked with tools like Jira, Confluence, IDEs, GIT and packet manager;
- Angular or other well-known libraries are appreciated;
- Having knowledge of Microsoft stack - C#, Azure, MSSQL and other tools is a plus.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work with products, which improves people's lives;
- Opportunities for career improvement;
- Modern office and annually trip to Norway;
Some of Sensio’s IoT platform is tightly integrated with Eaton’s xComfort and zWave components.
Eaton xComfort - https://uk.eaton.com/content/gb/en/products/product-catalog.html
Fibaro zWave - https://www.fibaro.com/en/
To apply to this job, drop your CV below.