Front-End Developer | Contract
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our clients' team in Lithuania for a 1-year contract.
Our client is the hub, delivering products and services in IT, network, analytics, software development, procurement, HR, and finance operations. With over 500 specialists, the hub is working with cutting-edge technology to ensure group digitalization agenda across Nordics and Baltics.
Our client is taking care of products, such as mobile apps, B2C and B2B portals, IoT, and much more. The main goal of these products is to create an unforgettable experience for every customer that interacts with our client's products and let them see the best that they can offer.
As a front-end developer you will:
- Work in an international team of highly motivated professionals
- Design, code, document, and test customer-oriented web pages and components
- Review code and mentor more junior colleagues, to help them acquire more technical knowledge
- Solve complicated business cases with assistance from experienced architects
- Be able to get your hands on the latest technologies
- Be able to get your hands on the latest technologies and work with the company's tech stack which is:
- Vue + Vuex
- SCSS and BEM methodology
- CMS / Headless CMS
- Java 8/11
They also continue to adopt other technologies: Nuxt, Cypress, AWS, Kubernetes, Contentful, Lerna, and many more.
- Team player
- Fluent English speaker and a good communicator
- Digital savvy
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale projects
- Experience doing CI/CD
- Skills implementing features with JS framework (Vue preferably, Angular, React)
- Skills writing styles with pre-processors and methodologies (SCSS and BEM preferably, but not necessary)
- Good understanding of UX and accessibility
- Passion for new technologies