Front End (Angular or Aurelia) Developer | Remote 6-12 months contract
SiriusIQ is looking for experienced developers with ability to tackle issues on their own, report progress and manage projects with an outcomes-based mentality. Experience with SaaS products and Azure frameworks. Self-driven, fast-learner and creative. Willing to excel in a team of outstanding IT leaders building next generation products for a US-based firm.
About the company:
SiriusIQ focuses on next-gen AI with workflow automation that streamlines business processes, conversations, analytics and more. The solutions are faster, better and smarter and include: cloud-born, artificial intelligence and bot technologies, automation, robust reporting and analytics, intelligent conversation and dashboard/inbox management. For more information visit: https://www.siriusiq.com
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
• Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
• Support test and deployment of new products and features
• Dedicated to writing automated unit and integration tests for your software
• Create Solution Architecture based upon Microsoft Azure PaaS Services
• Participate in code reviews.
• Expertise in analysis, design and development of custom solutions/applications using Microsoft technology stack.
• Design solution for various system components using Microsoft Azure
• Create Web API methods for three adapters to pull data from various systems like Database, BizTalk and SAP
• Configure & Setup Azure Hybrid Connection to pull data from SAP Systems
• Perform Peer’s Code Review to avoid any code quality issues.
• Provide Sprint Demo to client and stake holders.
• Coordinate with external teams to reduce data flow issues and unblock team members
• Always actively participate in four ceremonies: Sprint planning meeting, Daily Scrum, Sprint review meeting, and Sprint retrospective meeting
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or 3+ years of demonstrable software development experience)
• Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, MVVM architecture, API development and XML Schema
• Experience in system design and development using SQL Azure, Microsoft SQL Server Azure App Services and other Azure-based SaaS products.
• Knowledge for integrations based on Exchange Web Services, G Suite APIs, Microsoft Graph API
• Competent level knowledge of MVVM (Model-view-view-model) Architecture
• Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development.
• Extensive experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
• Excellent communication skill and proven track record of global delivery experience.
• Bilingual level of English: capable of communicating independently with native American colleagues.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Security-by-design with knowledge of overall system security design.