Experienced CMDB and Service Mapping consultant
We are looking for an Experienced CMDB and Service Mapping consultant.
- Service Mapping the critical services;
- Design the classes for all of CMDB;
- Build probes, sensors and indicators for all new and custom classes/applications;
- Complete integration of the CMDB with other processes such as incident, problem, change and events;
- Move the ServiceNow build to match industry best practises and ServiceNow standards;
- Working with teams in multiple remote locations.
Shell script (Linux, Unix based systems);
Java script - basics;
WMI/PowerShell queries (Windows);
SNMP for network devices - for network device mapping;
Basic SQL knowledge for MySQL, MSSQL mapping;
Application layer development model (C, PHP, Java) etc.
Personal competencies (personality and attitude)
Seeking solution not the problem;
Critical thinker - evaluates solutions critically;
Open minded in information sharing;
Experience in teaching;
Shares information and knows how to transfer knowledge to juniors and management.
- Rare opportunity to help the build-out from scratch. This is about creating and choosing the tools, figuring out what kind of a team you want to become. Like a micro-company with the backing of one the biggest banks in Europe.
- That said, one thing that we already know about the future team is that we will place a huge amount of trust on everyone. We also don’t like managing other - we manage ourselves.
- Criticality of our systems demand engineering quality, hence if you are into things that don’t fail you might want to talk to us. And while most of the managers are technical guys – we’ll probably speak the same language right from the start.
- Last but not least, we offer you a great and inspiring working environment with plenty of leisure activities, friendly and extremely talented colleagues all around the globe.