Engine Mgmt System development
The purpose of this work package is to offload our clients internal capacity, in the engine-controls development organization, with work that mainly can be performed externally. The exact deliveries of SW, test, and documentation will be defined through common agile face-to-face forums between the resource supplier and Scania on weekly basis at STC (Scania Technical Center) in Södertälje.
This initial work is planned to end in April, but if the team perform well there is need to extend it through 2018 with new missions.
Convert the diagnostic reporting functionality in all Scania EMS functions to be compatible with the new diagnostic framework. i.e convert from DIMA to DF.
For each of the 595 fault codes, the following steps need to be performed.
• Replace if/else constructs of ’Dima check validate’ and ‘dima update ts’ function calls with one new function call in Diagnostic Framework.
• Replace if/else constructs of ’scia check validate’ and ‘scia update ts’ function calls with one new function call in Diagnostic Framework.
• Remove debounce functionality from the diagnostic monitor. (This is now done inside DF).
• Replace dima/scia read calls by Diagnostic Framework read calls.
• Clean up code declarations.
• Run and pass QAC and lint.
• Update C unit test.
• Run and pass C unit test.
The work will need to be performed urgently to enable a first SW release with the 50 most safety-critical fault codes end of Feb. and remaining fault codes to be completed before the end of April.
Desirable knowledge/ Personal qualities
• At least 3 years’ experience in C SW development for embedded systems.
• SW Modul testing of C code using C-Unit.
• Knowledge of diagnostic and engine control functionality is a merit.
• Structured, quality minded,
• Keen on the details,
• Fast learner
• Result oriented.