Early Mid PHP (Symfony) Developer
Behalf of our client - Euroapotheca, we are looking for an early middle-level PHP (Symfony) Developer to join their team. Euroapotheca is an international group of companies managing retail pharmacy networks and wholesale companies in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, and Sweden (670 pharmacies, 3,800+ employees). Leading position in Lithuania and strong presence in other markets of the region. Unique brand & reputation of business innovator, reliable partner, and preferred employer.
- Development and maintenance of internal systems (new and existing ones).
- Search and elimination of problem areas.
- Integration of systems and platforms.
- Collaboration with the team on other tasks.
- 2+ years of work experience as a PHP developer, OOP.
- Experience in working with MariaDB or MSSQL.
- Experience in working with Symfony 4/5 framework.
- Experience in creating custom functionality using best practices and patterns, keeping consistency
- within existing architecture;
- Experience in writing good quality and clean code, contribute to coding standards, refactoring.
- Technical English language skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and to demonstrate a flexible approach, work independently.
- Work on interesting projects where you will realize your competencies.
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in our leading teams of talented and committed people.
- A work environment where professionalism and teamwork are valued.
- Excellent working conditions and attractive benefits package: health insurance, travel insurance,
- flexible working hours, 5 additional holiday days, and more.