What We'll Bring
Join over 240 professionals’ team in TransUnion Lithuania in Kaunas and be part of the global TransUnion company – one of the “The Big Three” largest credit-reporting agencies.
TransUnion is US based credit reporting agency that provides data/insights and information to help consumers and businesses make informed decisions. It operates in more than 30 countries and has more than 8000 employees. The company provides customer credit reporting, portfolio management, marketing and audience segmentation, healthcare revenue cycle management, customer acquisition, investigations and collections, fraud detection and prevention, identity verification and authentication, customer analytics and consulting, data breach, and customer engagement solutions.
At TransUnion, we have a wide range of technology in play, but in this role in particular you'll be working with Microsoft SQL Server. Ideally, we're looking for someone who has a passion for development and has some experience of our desire to learn and improve SQL Server, .NET, TFS/Azure DevOps, Git, OctopusDeploy, Powershell and Azure skills.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Extensive experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience using SQL Server database Unit Testing or tSQLt
- Experience using source control (TFS/Azure DevOps/Git)
- Desirable experience using Powershell
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify root cause and permanent resolution
- Fluent communication in English
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Continuous improvement mentality
What You'll Get In Return
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Huge focus on software delivery quality
- Health insurance package and competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Employee referral program
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement events and certifications
- Pluralsight membership, regular Code Dojos, Linkedin learning zone access
- The chance to travel to our other development bases
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking and VIP Zalgiris box
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Salary range for this position is 3000 - 4650 Eur/mon. gross. Salary proposal depends on your qualifications, competencies seniority level.
Find Out More About Kaunas Office Life
TransUnion Job Title
Engineer, Development Ops