Key skills required: React Native | Docker | Linux | PHP
Get ready to
- Constantly improve our current infrastructure and keep it. Help automate everything, so developers would not need to worry about infrastructure. This year's goal would be to migrate all development/staging environments to something like Kubernetes.
- Plan for architectural changes of rapidly growing projects, so infrastructure could keep up with demand.
- Research and implement cutting-edge server, deployment, CD and hosting technologies.
- Implement big data solutions and keep up to date our data scientists.
- Keep our platform secure.
- Implement different monitoring services.
- Look for innovative ways to solve issues your team members might have.
We Expect You To
- Have experience with numerous programming languages.
- Have experience designing solutions within monolith or microservice based architectures
- Have an understanding of containerisation with Docker
- Have server side experience with Linux, Nginx and scripting languages
- Have cloud hosting experience, including Amazon AWS
- Languages: PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, React, React-Native
- Dev Helpers: Forge, Envoyer, PhpUnit, TeamCity, Jenkins, Appium
- Data: Fivetran, BigQuery, Looker, RDS, MySQL, Firebase
- Infrastructure: AWS, Linux, Docker
- DevOps: Zabbix, Ansible, Rancher, Kubernetes
Talk about perks
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a rough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand – been there, done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered; just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or overstayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas on the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire-heated hot tub on our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
React Native 1-2 years
React.js 0-1 year
Docker 1-2 years
Linux 1-2 years
PHP 1-2 years
Nginx 0-1 year
Cloud 0-1 year