Arxan is hiring a DevOps Engineer that will take Arxan’s DevOps team to the next level. You will be joining a global team that provides development support to the Arxan Engineering Group.
We are on a mission to protect applications so bad actors seeking to compromise an organization’s application security are always unsuccessful. We are the undisputed leaders in our industry and we are looking for people that will help us.
Arxan is an energetic environment in which initiative and innovation coupled with teamwork, openness, and customer focus are valued. We welcome candidates who thrive on challenge in a fast-paced, high-tech, dynamic environment and who value success to join our team.
- Work on Arxan’s mobile testing platform
- Configure and manage build environments using Jenkins
- Implement virtual test environments using a variety of Linux image builds
- Configure and support other development resources
- Administer assigned IT systems (dev, test, production)
- 1 or more years of experience with Python or similar development
- Experience Unix/Linux systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to work with remote teams
- Self-directed with the initiative and project management skills to be productive with little direction
- Knowledge of relational/non-relational database systems like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB or CouchDB
- Ability to work in an interrupt-driven environment with coworkers across several continents and time zones
- Knowledge of Linux shell scripting languages such as Bash
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or similar
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Informal work environment
- Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
- Unifying events and team buildings
- Team meals and snacks in the office
- Private health insurance