Devops @ Machine learning startup
About the company:
Yields.io is the first FinTech platform that uses AI for real-time model testing and validation on an enterprise-wide scale.
Company has its headquarters in Brussels and was founded by Jos Gheerardyn and Sébastien Viguié in 2017. R&D team counts numerous senior data scientists and quantitative analysts while sales team is composed of experienced risk management professionals. The company has its offices in London (UK) and in Gent (Belgium) and is backed by investments from Volta Ventures (early-stage European VC) and Michel Akkermans (serial entrepreneur, private investor, and former CEO and chairman of Clear2Pay).
- We are looking for a DevOps who can help the R&D team to build and maintain large-scale calculation infrastructure. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage our-Docker based processes
- Configure our internal and external networks
- Maintain our AWS cluster
- Support development, release and production of our
- applications involving data analytics and machine learning
- Help us maintaining both our SaaS as well as our on-premise
- deployed product.
Furthermore, our ideal candidate excels as an individual contributor and also values highly the power of working in a dedicated team.
Finally, you should be prepared to roll up your sleeves and contribute to a young and enthusiastic group of computer scientists, ML
enthusiasts and entrepreneurs!
- Mastery of Docker engine, Docker compose, etc..
- Proper understanding of network setup.
- At least 2Y of experience in a Devops role.
- CCNA Security,
- Experience with Jenkins CI,
- Basic command of programming languages such as Scala or Python,
- Understanding of best practices in release management,
- Work with a world class team of senior developers and data scientists to solve one of the most important problems in machine learning,
- Early stage competitive base salary with strong bonus and equity component.