DevOps @ Cloud2
You will become part of the Cloud2 development team in Distributed Technologies, where your role will be document the developer journey when setting up infrastructure elements. You will understand how the underlying infrastructure build blocks work and are tied together and will work closely with infrastructure architects, infrastructure engineers, as well as developers, product owner and end users.
Document developer journey when setting infrastructure for their application using Cloud2 platform, for instance:
- Connecting to RabbitMQ and posting/reading messages from Container (Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Building and Deploying Application with Jenkins
- And many more
Not afraid to try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence
Collaborate closely with the IT team’s architects, engineers, product owner, end users (developers)
- At least two years working experience.
- University degree, e.g. in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in any development language.
- REST services and API integration
- Not mandatory but would be considered and advantage - .NET development covering all phases from design and build to deploy and run.
- A “yes we can” attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- An ability to self-organize
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank