Developer for Advanced Analytics for Fraud Platform | Contract | 6 months
You will be part of the team managing and stabilizing one of the key model execution platform. You would be part of the Data Science Platform under Data Platform tribe and report to the Chapter Lead. You would work in accordance with the roadmap & backlog as defined and approved by the Product Owner.
Maintain and develop Fraud screening applications using an existing machine learning model infrastructure Advanced Analytics Platform for Fraud (AAPF) and Hadoop for training and updating a persistency layer in AAPF in Cassandra.
- Experienced in distributed technologies Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and Debugging, and Monitoring;
- Rich experience in Hadoop/big data eco-system such as Big Data architecture, application development in python and scala;
- In-depth experience in Java, J2EE OOPs concepts, analysis & design, design patterns, etc.;
- Experience with Cloud development and microservice architecture;
- Network architecture;
Other technologies used:
- Pubsub with IBM MQ;
- SOAP API;
- AppDynamics monitoring.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.