DELPHI SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Harbortouch Payments Lithuaniawww.harbortouch.lt
Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail, and e-Commerce. This includes the company’s Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners, and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer who can join our successful team in producing fast, secure, reliable systems for various components of payment processing, including innovative new solutions for future payment processing systems. The successful candidate will join one of our teams in developing, enhancing, and porting mission-critical applications to run on Windows, Android, and iOS.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Delphi;
- Proficient in SQL Server on Windows platforms;
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to remain organized but flexible in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to handle stress, prioritize tasks, and work under shifting deadlines;
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times, including the ability to properly handle sensitive materials concerning the organization;
- Experience in payment processing systems preferred;
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban preferred
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.