Behalf of our client (Danske Group IT), we are looking for a Database specialist (familliar with Kafka, Oracle, Database designing, Log management, ELK, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus).
About Danske Group IT:
They are a part of an organization that delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. They have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and they prioritize IT as a key component for success in their journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Their teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions
You will become a part of the project team creating Central Log Management (CLOM). The overall purpose of the initiative is to collect logs from Infrastructure/devices and store them in one location where the logs can be viewed/searched/explored as needed. The project is in its initial phase and they are looking for contractors with specialist knowledge to build, roll out, and take part in the handover of the right solution. You will report to and adhere to tasks under a dedicated project manager, alongside the project team.
• Contractors will be part of the CLOM team, they will be working remotely.
• Participate in daily development tasks, weekly updates, and progress of the project as a whole in order for the project team to succeed in delivering the solution by May 2022. They will be part of the project for 4-12 months.
• Consultant will review architecture and concept design, and engage with a team of developers to build the desired solution
• Kafka services Developer and/or Engineer with 2 years’ experience and
proven track record (similar projects);
• Experience with implementing large scale (1M+ events per second) data
stream processing services on Kafka;
• Experience with defining functional and non-functional requirements for data
stream processing services;
• Experience with Enterprise-grade Kafka services and service offerings;
Secondary (optional, advantage):
• Strong organizational communication skills;
• Experience in financial solution architecture, design, application development and systems integration;
Specialist knowledge of; ES (Elastic Stack), Kibana, Grafana, and Prometheus.
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• Work in an international team, which focuses on improving IT solutions for the entire Bank.
• Full remote possible: (team location Vilnius LT)
• Contract 3 Month, with prolongation up-to 12 month