This assignment expired 1 week ago
Data Scientist - Data Science
The leading A.I. Driven SaaS platform that continuously improves the customer journey for the leisure industry. We're creating the first fully personalized buying and pricing experience. Driven by our proprietary A.I. our customers worldwide have achieved triple digit improvements in conversion metrics and revenue.
You'll work on challenging data problems:
- Find suspicious activity on our product
- Predict customer intent
- Determine the optimal pricing strategy for each and every user
- Forecast demand in real time to optimize the market efficiency
- Segment users to enable intelligent offering
- Recommend relevant products to purchase for our users
- Acquire relevant traffic by smart ad targeting
- NLP to understand the text content from interactions between users and our chatbot
Skills and qualifications needed for this role
- Solid engineering and coding skills (in Python or equivalent languages)
- Experience with making product decisions based on data and A/B testing
- Experience in Personalization, Recommendation Systems, or Computational Advertising
- Experience using Bandits, Probabilistic Graphical Models, Reinforcement Learning, or Deep Learning in real applications
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, ...)
- Offer 2900 - 4500 EUR
- Are talented and international team
- Encourage independent decision making
- Share information openly and broadly
- Avoid rules
- Choose people over process
- Have a great office in Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Sometimes work remotely
- Offer unlimited paid vacation policy
The algorithms you develop or improve will be A/B tested quickly and rigorously and you will have direct, measurable impact to the bottom-line. We measure everything at Convious!
We don't have many rules or forms about the work process, we intermix work and personal time quite a bit (do emails at odd hours, take off afternoons for kids' games, etc). Our policy is "act in Convious's best interest".
You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile of environments. Requirements will be vague, and iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart risks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.