Data Engineer / Analyst
Key skills required: IBM DataStage | IBM InfoSphere MDM
Behalf of our client Danske Bank, we are looking for Data Engineer–Analyst for AML Review Tribe.
About the role:
- Consultant will become a part of the team in Anti Money Laundering (AML) development program that has several initiatives in Danske Bank group. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank.
- Current project is seeking a contractor to speed up the deliveries for developed solutions in various business segments.
- Consultant will report and adhere to tasks of dedicated the product owner.
- Consultant should be Experienced working with ETL tools – IBM InfoSphere, IBM DataStage, SSIS“ –IBM InfoSphere and DataStage is a must.
- Data analysis and development of AML Review tools and systems
- Data discovery, data profiling, data modelling and translating high level business requirements into ETL specifications
- Combine raw information from different sources Generate reports to deliver insights, including ad hoc data extraction
- Develop processes for data acquisition, data transformation, data migration, data verification and data monitoring
- Guide integration of data analysis in recurring reporting and data marts
- Collaborate with other data analysts and developers to establish data governance, validation and development
- Create an excellent customer experience and ensure data accuracy
- Being proactive and a team player believing that collaboration with colleagues is the key driver of success
- Responsible for handling, manipulating data, building models, producing meaningful analysis, establish trends
- Creating operational and insightful actions towards our digital banking strategy
- An academic background in Computer Sciences, Statistics, or Mathematics
- Experience in data modelling and profiling with deep understanding of data consumption oriented structures like Marts, Cubes and Star Schemas
- Experience working with ETL tools – IBM InfoSphere, IBM DataStage, SSIS, Informatica, or similar
- Confidence in supporting the entire model life cycle, i.e., from development to production and maintenance
- Enthusiasm about knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills, ability to make decisions in a rather complex environment
- Agile mindset, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Fluency in English
Would be considered as a benefit:
- Experience working with SAS, Alteryx, Python, Hadoop, or similar
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, or similar
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
IBM DataStage 3-4 years
IBM InfoSphere MDM 3-4 years
Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2-3 years