For our client, we are looking for a CRM Consultants.
As a part of the Hypercare team you are responsible for handling Incidents and small change request (<10h) in CRM system Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365. Your main focus will be incident handling in ServiceNow. But with the right competencies you will be able to work as a developer on small change requests. As a developer in our Hypercare team your responsibility will be to translate CRM user experience requirements into the best suitable configuration taking an “outside-in” and “customer-centric” approach.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of experience Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365;
- Fluently English (verbally and in writing).
- Extensive Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration and customization experience including version 2016 since its release;
- A desire to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment;
- Solid understanding of CRM applications and concepts;
- Experience with customizing the Web client and Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook;
- Understanding of technical and functional requirements;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification a plus.
Personal competencies (personality and attitude):
- Curiosity towards new technology, enterprise integration challenges, programming languages, frameworks, etc.;
- Desire and ability to learn and apply new technologies in new application domains;
- Passionate about the Digitalisation space – following what’s going on.
- Plans and organizes own time and assignments: Plans assignments systematically to reach a goal, evaluates timeframes and use of resources realistic and follows up on agreements.
- Result oriented: Dedicated to creating results. Works thoroughly and efficiently, is stable and persistent – also under pressure or changeable working conditions.
- Is conscientious: Work thoroughly, efficient and responsible, make sure that the details are ok.
- Team player: Contributes and co-operates with flexibility and understanding for own and others strong/weak sides, uses the different skills from different persons, demonstrates understanding for the importance of different roles, is committed to the team.
- Communication: Communicates proficiently both verbally and in writing at all levels. Can clearly express oneself in writing, communicate a message under consideration of the target audience. Spelling, grammar and structure in written material are correct.
- Take ownership: Quality oriented and sees all tasks through.
- Rare opportunity to help the build-out from scratch. This is about creating and choosing the tools, figuring out what kind of a team you want to become. Like a micro-company with the backing of one the biggest banks in Europe.
- That said, one thing that we already know about the future team is that we will place a huge amount of trust on everyone. We also don’t like managing other - we manage ourselves.
- Criticality of our systems demand engineering quality, hence if you are into things that don’t fail you might want to talk to us. And while most of the managers are technical guys – we’ll probably speak the same language right from the start.
- Last but not least, we offer you a great and inspiring working environment with plenty of leisure activities, friendly and extremely talented colleagues all around the globe.