About the assignment:
- Malmö/Lund, Sweden
- Rate (after tax)
- Long-term project (>12 months)
- Expire On
- 2017-12-18 (2 days from now)
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Configuration Manager (CM).
The Configuration Manager (CM) will be responsible for setting up the environment for a big project with its base in Lund. The CM is expected to be self-motivated, take own initiatives, bring their own ideas to the project, and hold sound knowledge in how a CM strategy is set up that covers multi-sites, continents and how projects are launched and managed effectively.
• Advanced or even expert in git (including both client and server side)
• Advanced knowledge of Gerrit
• Past experience in CM work with Android tree (vendor integration, release cycle) or similar size (~700 gits)
• Jenkins (to be used for automation processes)
• Self-motivated, working independently in a demanding team environment with hands-on approach to work
• Good written and verbal communication for expressing technical ideas and initiatives
• Strong ability to work with ambiguity, flexible in approach, creative in problem-solving