One of our clients is looking for a Compliance Manager.
The Client is looking for a result-oriented analyst with demonstrated record of successful projects. You will work with various stakeholders like external testing laboratories, lawyers, business development team, development teams, product owners, support team. As a compliance analyst, you would be responsible for keeping the Company in line with legal and technical requirements for gaming products in different countries and jurisdictions all over the world. You would be responsible for providing guidance on compliance matters, conducting regular audits, co-ordinate testing of new or existing games, configuration management, IT processes compliance with regulatory requirements. You would communicate with colleagues, partners and independent laboratories on compliance matters.
- at least 2+ years of Compliance Analytics or Business Analytics experience;
- ability to understand and explain legal documentation and convert their requirements into daily processes;
- good understanding of IT development cycle;
- ability to create, update and improve internal processes;
- ability to depict ideas, issues and designs to various audiences;
- great communication and planning skills;
- ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
The Company offers:
- work in rapidly growing international company with a western attitude;
- modern office building in a central location in Vilnius;
- free parking space nearby;
- leisure zone, table tennis and gym in the office;
- outstanding company events;
- ability to join and play in our football, quiz game teams;
- salary matching your competence and skills from (1500-2500 after tax);
- internal and external trainings as well as conferences;
- space to implement your own ideas and grow as a professional in the un-micromanaged environment;
- 3 paid days per year for your personal matters;
- our contribution to your pension funds.