Business Analyst in Open Banking Team (Core Payments)
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market with deep understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and prioritizing IT as a key component for success in journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
About the role:
- Business analysts will join the Open Banking team which bears End-to-End responsibility of PSD2 and Open Banking compliance across entire Danske Bank Group.
- As a business analyst, you will cooperate with different stakeholders across Group IT and Business units while defining essential parts of the Open Banking solution and related processes. You will be able to put hands on Bank’s online channels, back-end processes and overall payments setup in the Bank.
- As a team, we value and respect each other. We forge the “can do” attitude to have the best possible outcome. We work hard and have fun. We make each other better.
Person would be delegated with such tasks within Open Banking solution:
- Requirements analysis and communication with numerous stakeholders
- Ensure proper scope elicitation and manage/track scope change
- Ensure pro-active follow-up on issues. All in close collaboration with colleagues across Danske Bank
- Contribution to Product Backlog
- Contribution to planning exercises within the team
- Keep rigorous documentation on Software Products and Business processes
- Ownership of specific modules or process definitions within the solution
- Critical thinking and diligence throughout the work artefacts
- Ability to facilitate meetings with various stakeholders
- Ability to analyse structured data and processes
- Good understanding of a Bank’s processes and risks associated with them (advantage)
- Curiosity and ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple tasks
- Delivery-quality oriented mind-set
- Eagerness to learn and excel
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills
Danske Bank offers:
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bankCertificates from official authorities (advantage)