Business analyst in Asset Management, a part of Wealth Management IT
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that Wealth management IT department is well known for. With multiple different projects, web application and mobile application development we are trying to change the world in retail investment, insurance and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions, start up kind of projects and many other great things is just a regular day in WMIT.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy we are all here not for the fashion – we are here for passion in IT and a real stuff.
Are you interested in challenging working environment? Is it the force that motivates and moves you forward? Wealth Management IT is searching for you! You will be challenged by team, business and by inner and outer forces but you will be supported by the best professionals’ team ever at the same time. You won’t be bored doing analysis, as the processes differ according to the project. It might appear that at the some point of time you will be the one who brings innovation to the process and changes the attitude towards it from the ground.
To be more precise you will be responsible for:
- Requirements analysis and communication with numerous stakeholders and internal suppliers;
- Be the one who builds the bridge between development team and business;
- Understand the business area and continuously challenge business and the team to create the product that they are proud of;
- Help the team to implement business ideas;
- Be the one who carries the ownership for the developed product;
- Stakeholder management;
- Product backlog keeping;
- Experience in database modelling and design, both transactional and data warehousing dimensional models;
- Proficiency in developing SQL queries;
- Experience with ETL tools and processes;
- Data analytics in Oracle Business Intelligence Suite;
- Knowledge of software development processes;
- Knowledge of project and product management practices (good and bad);
- Experience of working in global teams (advantage);
- Understand SCRUM practices;
- Team player with strong focus to quality;
- 2+ years’ experience of IT business analysis;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Strong communication skills;
- Holistic thinking and open minded;
- Excellent skills in English – written and spoken.
- We teach you the other skills;