Business Analyst @ Core Financial Solutions
Group Finance Solutions is one of the Core Banking IT & Data departments, responsible for smooth financial systems and financial data delivery to CFO area – be it daily liquidity management, general ledger system, internal or external financial reporting. We invite you to join a global department – operating in Vilnius and Copenhagen.
In Vilnius we are building a team for Core Financial Solutions, who will be primarily modernizing the current Accounting IT Solutions. This means, that you will be responsible for bringing a fresh view on how one of the back-bone systems in the whole Group has to transform.
Working with your peers, you will be take part in designing the future system, building its components and integrating them into the complete IT ecosystem.
- Take part in our journey to build industry leading cloud based accounting solutions using modern tools and technologies
- Broad span of assignments in the crossroad between business and IT
- Use your understanding of finance, accounting and IT to translate business lingo into software engineering language
- Follow the solution development from analysis to handover – you will ensure the released solution match business requirements and have the right quality level
- Structured, used to plan own tasks on detailed level and work in close collaboration with business users or specialists in other IT areas
- Staying pro-active in learning new skills and industry best practices to position our solutions as top-quartile in the business
- Experience in data-driven (ETL) or API-enablement projects delivering from IT side or acting as a stakeholder on customer side
- Understanding of either finance, accounting or banking processes/products
- Proactive approach to data processes, data preparation and data quality
- Understanding of development lifecycle process, preferably Scrum methodology
- Data analysis and database modelling or APIs experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work efficiently both in team and individually
- Proactive approach to information gathering and knowledge sharing
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
Tools and technologies:
- Experience with MS SQL – data querying, transactional statements (can be substituted with good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL)
- Task management: Jira
- Documentation and presentation tools: Confluence, MS Office suite
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2550 EUR to 3850 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!