BetGames.TV is an international developer and distributor of interactive (LIVE) and innovative gaming products for betting business (B2B). Our games combine traditional betting with popular lotteries and table games and are simple enough for players to easily catch on to the idea. BetGames.TV company became a pioneer in 2012 and has been increasing in popularity ever since thus becoming a market leader. Our services are used by online and land based betting operators worldwide in more than 30 countries.
BetGames.TV is looking for a result oriented business analyst with demonstrated Product Owner skills. You will work with one of the development teams, Scrum Master and Chief Product Owner to develop the subset of the system (product). You daily activities do include but are not limited to communicating with stakeholders to gather and evaluate their needs, translating business requirements into Epics and User stories with Acceptance Criteria, managing an effective and groomed product subset Backlog, setting specific objectives for each Sprint, working closely with Development Team and Scrum Master to create valuable product features through iterations, consulting frequently with team members to understand all issues, ideas, and suggestions.
By joining us you will:
- work in rapidly growing international company with western attitude;
- modern office building in central location in Vilnius;
- free parking space nearby;
- leisure zone, table tennis and gym in the office;
- outstanding company events;
- ability to join and play in our football, quiz game teams;
- salary matching your competence and skills;
- internal and external trainings as well as conferences;
- space to implement your own ideas and grow as a professional in un-micromanaged environment;
- 3 paid days per year for your personal matters;
- our contribution to your pension funds.
We expect you posses:
- bachelor’s or higher degree preferably in relevant fields such as Computer Science, Analytics, Management etc.
- knowledge of Agile development methodologies;
- at least 2+ years of Business Analytics experience;
- knowledge of the system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an application system;
- able to depict complex ideas, issues and designs to varied audiences;
- able to influence a diverse group of stakeholders;
- previous experience with detail business requirements and testing;
- ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- ability to communicate with all levels of organization;
- excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
We would appreciate you have:
- PO or SM certificate;
- experience as Project Manager leading software development teams;
- experience with Scrum;