BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Harbortouch Payments Lithuaniawww.harbortouch.lt
Harbortouch Payments, LLC is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served over 300,000 merchants in 17 years in business and currently processing more than $12B annually. The company offers a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support. We are focused on delivering unparalleled value to our clients and are driven by innovation, design, and technology.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with other members of the technology group and partners to design and implement various components of the Lighthouse portal – a mission critical cloud component of the Harbortouch’s POS solution, ensuring its scalability to support 100k+ merchants and 10k+ transactions per second. You will contribute to design of RESTful API end points to allow for growth of developer marketplace while ensuring advanced security and data integrity.
- At least 2 year of experience with SQL databases;
- At least 1 year or use of Node.js (Ember.js experience is a plus);
- At least 1 year of experience designing or implementing RESTful APIs;
- Experience with data caching;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open mind.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.