Backend Engineer - Software Engineering
The leading A.I. Driven SaaS platform that continuously improves the customer journey for the leisure industry. We're creating the first fully personalized buying and pricing experience. Driven by our proprietary A.I. our customers worldwide have achieved triple digit improvements in conversion metrics and revenue.
What you will work on:
- Build RESTful services that operate at scale, are fault tolerant and efficient
- Participate as an empowered member of a collaborative agile team to design, develop and maintain high performance applications
- Identify opportunities to improve the existing services and workflows to improve developer experience and operations
- Leverage continuous deployment and test automation tools in order to deploy application changes to production often.
Skills needed for this role:
- Engineering mindset
- Ability to think big and help innovate in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional in one or more technologies, we use: Python, Typescript, GraphQL, Docker, AWS
- Ability to balance code quality with rapid iterations and evolution of the product
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in english
- Offer 2900 - 4500 EUR
- Are talented and international team
- Encourage independent decision making
- Share information openly and broadly
- Avoid rules
- Choose people over process
- Have a great office in Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Sometimes work remotely
- Offer unlimited paid vacation policy
We don't have many rules or forms about the work process, we intermix work and personal time quite a bit (do emails at odd hours, take off afternoons for kids' games, etc). Our policy is "act in Convious's best interest".
You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile of environments. Requirements will be vague, and iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart risks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.