Back-End (PHP) Developer
BetGames.TV is an international developer and distributor of interactive (LIVE) and innovative gaming products for betting business (B2B). Our games combine traditional betting with popular lotteries and table games and are simple enough for players to easily catch on to the idea. BetGames.TV company became a pioneer in 2012 and has been increasing in popularity ever since thus becoming a market leader. Our services are used by online and land based betting operators worldwide in more than 30 countries.
BetGames.TV is looking for motivated professional to become a valued member of our development team. You will work in a collaborative environment and discover new solutions and the best practices for back-end development to deliver the best experience for our customers. Since we are working in cross-functional teams, you will get the possibility to work with different type of projects.
By joining us you will:
- be a part of rapidly growing international company with western attitude;
- have a space to implement your own ideas and grow as a professional;
- work in modern office building in central location in Vilnius with always available for you free parking space nearby;
- have good working conditions in a friendly environment;
- be compensated with salary matching your competence and skills;
- have a possibility to use many benefits company offers: ability to play soccer, basketball, table tennis, X-box console, open terrace with a grill etc.
We expect you posses:
- knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Node.js;
- strong understanding OOP and SOLID;
- strong understanding of the best practices in developing web applications;
- knowledge of at least one PHP MVC framework (Symfony, YII);
- experience with GIT;
- experience with Linux systems;
- ability to work in a team;
- fluent English;
We would appreciate you have:
- experience with Vagrant, Jira, Stash, Jenkins;
- experience with database optimization;
- experience with API development and integration;
- experience with RabbitMQ, Gearman;