This assignment expired 2 weeks ago
Azure software engineer
Cnext is a data-minded company, established in Belgium. Part of the company is in Vilnius, Lithuania. Cnext clients: https://www.cnext.eu/en/references/
- we don't care what time you come to the office, we care about effectiveness;
- we trust people, because we believe everyone want to deliver the best they could;
- if you want to work remotely or from any part of the world – fine!
- we don't care about your appearance, you don't have to wear nice clothes here, we matter about your knowledge.
- we hope that you will join our team buildings in Barcelona or somewhere else in the world :)
- we have a Holacrasy culture, which means it not a pyramid, it is a circle and it means that each memebr is valuable.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- developing complex applications, designing new development, and maintaining database release automation scripts. Including creating new solutions for products.
- Solve complex problems that arise in the MS Azure environment across different disciplines (ex. distributed, network, storage, database and security).
- You will be involved in different kinds of development projects, either migrating existing applications into the cloud or creating new applications from the ground up with the cloud in mind.
- Has had previous experience as a developer and/or as an infrastructure resource that is equally comfortable PowerShell, Azure ARM Templates and Azure DevOps.
- You are experienced in good coding practices, especially in cloud.
- Understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD and integrating on-prem AD access with Azure AD accounts.
- You know what it takes to keep systems running and are fond of performance tuning and continuously improving the systems.
- Implement production changes to support new and existing customers on Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Monitor Azure environment using existing and emerging cloud tools.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, with 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience. Microsoft certifications are considered a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
If you are interested drop your CV below.