This assignment expired 2 hours ago
AX software engineer
Van Hoecke sees IT as a strategic component of their business model. This translates into a high performing and innovative IT environment, but also in ambitious plans for the future. In order to realize this, we are looking for AX Software Engineers to join our team remotely. Our ERP ecosystem consists of Microsoft Dynamics AX, BizTalk, Dynamics CRM, Perfion, Qlik Sense and e-con for our product configurators.
The software development team consists of 4 internal developers, 1 business architect, and project manager, 2 internal analysts and the IT team leader, plus a number of temporary external analysts and developers. You contribute to software and interfaces for product management and customer relationship managementand for sales, purchase and production processes. You work mainly with Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (and later versions).
● You are responsible for developing enhancements and extensions in AX that improve the user experience, support the processes more effectively and extend the functionality.
● In addition, you are responsible for developing AX reports based on the needs of the business.
● You follow best practices in software development and can work smoothly in a modern pragmatic and dynamic environment where agile is not a dead letter.
Who are we looking for? For this vacancy we are looking for someone with the following background and skills:
● You have a higher degree in Informatics and have experience with the design, development, testing and debugging of AX business logic (X++), forms and automatic tasks.
● Creating or modifying SSRS reports is not unknown to you.
● A good knowledge of the AX 2012 database structure and a broad interest in programming techniques is therefore also important.
● Active knowledge of Qlik Sense or Dynamics CRM is a plus.
● You are hands-on, result-oriented, customer-oriented and are used to functioning independently as well as in a team. You are proud of your work and only satisfied when the team succeeds.
● You can quickly interact with existing software and technologies and are fascinated by new technologies and high-quality software development.