This assignment expired 1 week ago
TeleSoftas is a consulting and software development service company, started 15 years ago to provide high-end bespoke solutions in mobile, big data, FinTech, communications and other sectors.
We just started a major task of bringing Baltic Tele2 self-service systems into the modern age and we need reinforcements! It’s a perfect opportunity to influence early technical decisions and make an impact on a highly used public website.
If you are a curious and passionate developer with a well-versed web development skill set – join us now and be a part of something important!
What would You do
- Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems
- Write clean, scalable C# code
- Help us design and implement modern RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Core
- Proactively find ways of improving code quality and stability
- Participate in group learning workshopsWork in a self-organizing Agile team and participate in Scrum events
- Interact with various stakeholders such as other developers, product owners and architects
We expect from you
- 2+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET and MSSQL
- Familiarity with engineering best practices
- Desire to work in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with responsibility
- Goal oriented mindset and methodical thinking
- To be able to communicate clearly and constructively
- Good English skills
- Experience in telecommunications sector would be an advantage
- Dynamic scene of interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity to take ownership and influence early technical decisions
- Professional team to work with and have fun after work
- Flexibility and freedom to express and implement your ideas
- Great opportunities to grow professionally (trainings, business trips)