Application Specialist in Wealth Management IT
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
You will be part of the Maintenance and operations team. The team is responsible for maintaining and operating the Pension & Insurance systems used by Danske Bank and Danica Pension in Scandinavian Countries. Pension & Insurance Operations are driven by strong engagement and good humour.
As Application Specialist in Danske Bank you will be driving the incident management process and batch surveillance towards the pension and insurance systems and participate in controlling a crisis situations from the moment an error is discovered until it is resolved. You will be in contact with different parts of our development organization and suppliers.
You use your natural authority to get different parties to work together and achieve common goals. Moreover, you have focus on continuous service improvement and you are keen to influence processes in the right direction.
- Play role in system transition process when the new application is planned to be launched live
- Take up responsibility for the incident process, e.g. supervising incident tools and take responsibility for incident identification, registration, categorization, and prioritization
- Follow up on the incidents ensuring assigned responsibility, resolution and timely closure
- Solve incidents based on standard resolution descriptions
- Monitoring and supervising batch process
- Reviewing system capabilities, department workflows
- SLA and OLA reporting to line manger
- Build up knowledge of specific system areas to be able to handle second level problem solving and in the longer run proactive maintenance work.
- 2+ years previous experience working in a similar Application Support role or as an IT administrator
- You have knowledge of ITIL processes and may hold an ITIL foundation certificate
- Experience with enterprise monitoring solutions
- Working knowledge of Windows servers
- Excellent English language skills
- You achieve good results through an analytical, energetic and result oriented approach, where you strive in a busy environment with high operational quality in focus
- You have a bachelor or a master degree in IT field
- Understanding of PL1 and Cobol (advantage)
An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
Highly skilled team and career opportunities
Cross business career opportunities in bank