This assignment expired 7 months ago
AON Baltic | PHP kontraktas 6 mėn + 12 mėn testinumas
AON Baltic. Lithuanian insurance brokerage company (part of AON Corporation). AON is the world's largest provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and human resource management consulting services. In 2018, Aon Baltic acquired Balto Link and became the largest insurance brokerage company in the Baltic States.
Company is looking for a back end developer to join their team and work on developement of internal product.
- Experience in major projects (insurance, finance, e-commerce would be an asset);
- Integration with other systems (banking, registers, payment gateway)
- Good knowledge of OOP principles and ability to apply them;
- 2+ years programming in PHP (MVC Framework);
- REST/SOAP API;
- Experience in code testing;
- Yii framework is a big plus