A senior Android developer will be working with back-end integrations and will be responsible for the mobile wallet development of Bankera and SpectroCoin.
- Develop, build, maintain and improve mobile application
- Collaborate with engineers and developers
- Ensure quality and development of the application
- Evaluate emerging technologies to improve an existing application
- Test devices and emulators
- Deliver a clean, high quality, well-documented code
- Mentoring junior Android developers
- Android Studio
- Understanding of Android's design principles and interface guidelines
- Previous experience as Android developer
- Staying up to date on industry trends and new functionalities
- Ability to deliver high quality, testable code
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsibility, good organizational skills, self-motivation
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices and solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- International and talented team
- Company's events.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.bankera.com/