Our client - Gjensidige ADB is looking for a Data Analyst.
About the job:
Position is part of Analytics team of excellence which is involved in various projects across Scandinavian and Baltic countries. Tasks are related to looking new solutions how to improve pricing and customer experience.
- Data manipulation (mining, cleaning, understanding patterns);
- Building predictive models;
- Ad-hoc data analyses;
- Exploring newest advanced analytics methods;
- Data visualization.
- Curious and exited to develop your skills;
- Ready to work in international environment across different countries;
- Adaptable to changes in projects and needs;
- Excited to travel to Scandinavian countries.
- Higher education in field of statistics / mathematics;
- Knowledge of SQL and data warehousing;
- Experience with SAS, R or Python;
- Predictive modelling experience;
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Friendly colleagues;
- Being a part of emerging and growing Gjensidige shared service center;
- Flexible working hours;
- 3 Remote days per month;
- Internal training;
- Business trips to Scandinavian countries;
- Work in various/changing internal projects;
- Good motivation package and common company benefits;
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.