HITCONTRACT is where talented IT people make meaningful career connections with innovative companies, unique projects and one-of-a-kind start-ups. Create your free professional profile and join growing network of consultants in the Baltic countries. We‘ll use our intuitive engine to find you the best matches.
Let the Job find You.
Create Free Profile
Your career – Our solution.
Expand Your Reach
You can easily and quickly create
your professional profile that will
be visible for hundreds of companies.
One Click Away
Whilst you are registered it is
simple to apply to one or multiple
projects with just a single click.
Make It Personal
On platform you can build several
professional profiles representing your
experience and skills more accurately.
Market Your Skills
We use wide range of channels such as
public and social media or specialized
networks to find you the best contract.
See Rate Up-Front
Our partners exposed their project
rate margins in order to interview
and hire consultants faster.
We will arrange an interview for you.
Speak directly to the project or
HR manager. No recruiters allowed.
By default, we never share your personal
information with hiring managers unless
you explicitly express interest in a role.
Update In Seconds
Platform allows you to update your experience and preferences
with just a few clicks.
Effectively matching your technical skill
set, personal aspirations, likes and dislikes.
We'll do our best to offer your desired project.
Get notified as soon as an employer posts
a new project that matches your skills.
We track all new projects that exist for
those ones that require skills such as yours.
- Hundreds of inquiries
- Today we have over 20 agreements involving national and international assignments and every month we get in hundreds specific consultancy inquiries.
- Quality service
- Assignments that are stimulating, profitable and that suit you, your skills and your preferences. We believe you will appreciate our high level of service. Our ability to cooperate, to be responsive and flexible, as well as our willingness to solve your problems quickly and efficiently.
- Your life is made easier
- We are giving you the opportunity to focus on what you do best: Your area of expertise. We'll take care of the rest. We handle all the administration of the assignments.
- Analyze performance
- Track your profiles performance more effectively with posting activity statistics. As a our member, you will be able to see how many clicks, views, and invitations to project your profile is getting.
- Total control
- Review and apply to project, accpet or decline invitations, all in one place. Preselected job offers will be delivered right to your HITCONTRACT dashboard and email if you prefer.
- Promote yourself
- No need to refresh your posting or worry about receiving matching project offers. Let algorithms do the work. Although as soon as you log in to your account, you can get a top placement.
Working in project or simply Contracting
The future belongs to the freelance consultant.
Being an independent consultant has never been easyer. But there are many more benefits.
You will encounter new workplaces and learn a lot about people and organizations.
You will gain valuable contacts and build up your reputation at a range of companies.
- Contracting gives you the flexibility to work in a way that suits your personal circumstances. It gives you
the freedom to choose when and where you work, as well as the assignments you would prefer to undertake.
- Gaining exposure to a wide range of companies, industries and assignments is an opportunity to continually
learn new skills and gain exposure to different management styles, cultures, processes and practices.
- Contracting can provide constant stimulation for people who enjoy a diverse working life. Contractors often
work on a variety of projects across different environments, locations and industries, meeting new people in
new companies with each new assignment.
- Pay Conditions
- In certain sectors, contractors are paid significantly more than permanent employees in similar roles.
- If you are out of work or between jobs, contracting is a great way to stay in the job market and train your skills.
- An opportunity to build relationships across a range of different companies. Providing an excellent service to
each employer will help to build your reputation as a talented and reliable expert.
- Contracting is a great way to get your ‘foot in the door’ of desired companies; allowing you to prove your worth
and show how you fit into the corporate culture. It gives the employer an opportunity to assess you for upcoming
roles and allows you to experience the company/position before committing to permanent employment.
A way to HIT CONTRACT
Create your personal professional profile.
Tell us your skills and experience to help
us match you with the best projects.
Apply to Project
Explore project openings to reach out your
favourite prospects that are just a click away.
Soon you‘ll get response from the manager.
Assess project and adequacy to your skills and preferences. If interested, accept offer,
go for an interview and hit contract.